Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Quite!

Sorry to everyone, It has been hard to come back on here after my uncles funeral. I just find it difficult to be apart of this now. But, I am going to destroy my skull. I am going to do it for my uncle.

I have been OK other than that. It's kinda nice not to have the skulls talking anymore. I am glad to have this whole thing over. I hope we all stay in touch. You guys are like a part of my family now. I am going to miss you all.

I am going to post my video soon. Then, I want to put this whole skulls thing behind me. I also want to thank all of you guys for your help. We couldn't have stopped these horrible creatures with out each and everyone of you. Thank you all, thank you so much!


_Missy_

1 comment:

Rekidk said...

Missy,

Tyi has just told us that Aden let his Skull on the loose by mistake. Make sure you don't forget to destroy yours!