Friday, December 8, 2006

Borrrrrreeeeeeeeedddddddd

Ah, its so boring out here. I wish I had a car or something. My dad left for work again and I am here all alone again. I tried to tell him today about me hearing people talking in the House he looked at me like I was stupid. He said "Missy we live in the middle of the country there is nobody around here for miles" Blablablablaaaaa. Geezz, I hope some killer doesn't get me DAD. Anyways needless to say looks like another night with the lights on.

I asked him if he thought the house was haunted. He said, he had never heard anything in the house and I should quit acting silly. Then he told me if I cant handle being alone in the house at night he was going to get me a babysitter. Can you believe that? God, I would die. I don't need a babysitter Dad, I am almost 15.

Well, I am suppost to go shopping tommorrow for school outfits. Yeah, first cool thing I will do since I've been here.

_Missy_

No comments: