Thursday, December 7, 2006

I am so creeped out !!!!!!!

I am freaking out right now. My dad left for work while I was in bed. I got up to use the bathroom and I heard voices in the house. It sounded like a bunch of people talking in the house. I am so freaked out, I ran around the house and turned all the lights on.

I had to get on here and talk to someone. I mean if something happened to me at least someone would know. Its stupid I know, but it makes me feel better . I don't know who is messing with me but I don't like it.

I just built up the nerve to go look around the house. You guys would have laughed at me if you could have seen me. I was walking around with a broom in my hand. What was I going to do with a broom.

Anyways, I think the house is haunted I didn't see anyone inside or outside the house. Well, at least that I could see. I think I will look up some stuff on hauntings. Never mind I changed my mind, I really don't want to freak myself out any more.

But I think I will leave the lights on all night!!!!!

_Missy_

No comments: