Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I'm Fishy

Hey everybody, I 'm Missy. I bet you guys are wondering why I'm Fishy. My mom used to call me Missy fishy every since I was little girl.

Well this is my first blog page, I made it to keep in touch with my friends from my old school. I am 14 and I just moved to the Midwest somewhere. I just moved out here with my Dad, since my mom just got remarried. And I can't stand the guy she married. So I am out in the middle of nowhere now.

Its so different out here. My Dad lives way out in the country. Bye bye big city, hello cows. I really don't like it out here at night. Its really creepy and dark outside at night. On top of that my Dad works at night so its even worse. There are no street lights or cars driving by. Its hard to get used to, going from the city to the country.

Well, I guess thats about all I've got for now. I start school here in a couple of days. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Oh, and to all of my friends from back home. I miss you guys sooooooooo much.

_Missy_

No comments: