Thursday, February 22, 2007

Finished the diary

I am sorry guys I haven't updated, I have been really busy with getting caught up with my homework. Plus, I have been spending all of my free time reading the rest of the diary. I have finished the diary and I wish I had some way of showing it to you. But, I guess I could answer any questions related to the diary. If you guys have any.

I also think that Tyi isn't going to stop helping the skulls. I did read something important about the skulls that might help us out right now. As the skulls join the gathering they no longer have the ability to help the other skulls. The skulls are kind of locked in this gathering until it is complete. So the more skulls gathered the weaker the remaining skulls are. We have to find a way to get the last skull it will be the least powerful skull.

Then we have to destroy it. I don't really know how we can destroy something on the Internet. The only one of us who might is on the skulls side. I hope we can figure this out and finish this once and for all.

3 comments:

Rekidk said...

Thanks for the update, Missy!

We've contacted Amanda, Aden, and Tyi about the new revelations regarding the Skulls. Amanda seems to be on our side; Aden hasn't answered yet. And Tyi--well, you know how that is.

So, Missy--you think that we should gather one more Skull, then destroy the final (13th) one? It sounds like a plan to me--unfortunately, the Skulls don't seem to trust anyone except Tyi any more. I guess that we'll have to gather the second-last (12th) Skull through him.

Tesseract said...

Speak to Tyi.

R.Law said...

Open the door
a silent gesture
time is reversing
step through
chains unending
a dark hall passes
neverending
The heart rests beneath thine eyes
Will you turn?