Saturday, February 10, 2007

Thanks!

I am glad I can go home now! My mom was getting pretty impatient with this whole me being sick at her house thing. So I am planning on heading back to my dads house tomorrow. I hope I can get back to helping out with everything soon.

I have noticed something new, I have been hearing voices again. They are very faint and difficult to make out. But, I think it might be because I am not around computers or something. But, who knows, maybe we should ask the other Chosen if they are hearing from the skulls again.

This is going to suck, I am sure I will have a bunch of home work to catch up on when I get back. I also need to get caught up on what has been going on with everything with the skulls. I feel like I have missed so much just being away for a week. I even missed my favorite uncle coming by my dads house while I have been away. That really sucks I only get to see him every once in a while and I missed him the one time he was in my town.

I will talk to you guys again as soon as I make it home. I need to get back its about time for dinner.

_Missy_

No comments: