Saturday, February 17, 2007

I, I must have feel a sleep in my computer chair. I don't get what you guys are saying.
I must still be asleep, are you telling me that my Uncle was the crazy guy. I am so confused. How is that possible, he would have called me or something.

How could this be? How come you guys didn't tell me it was my Uncle? I just don't understand what is going on right now! If he was the guy trying to stop the skulls that would explain why he was trying to get a hold of me. But, I still don't understand anything else.

1 comment:

RedHatty said...

I am so sorry Missy, we had no reason to connect the name Ted Allen to you. I don't know why he didn't make himself known to you either. Maybe he thought he was protecting you by not letting the skulls know about your relationship to him. We are just as shocked & confused as you are. You said he had something to show or give to you, do you know what? Do you know where it is? Can you get it? Maybe it will help to explain things.

Red