Friday, February 16, 2007

So upset right now

I thought I should post this, since you guys are about the only friends I have out here. Plus, you guys have been so supportive through this whole thing. I just knew you guys could help me feel better about this.

I just found out that my uncle was in a car accident two days ago. He was in the hospital in a coma, for over 24 hours. Until just a few hours ago, when he passed. I can't help feeling this is all my fault. He was coming back from my mother's house. He was looking for me. He told my mom that he had something for me. If I only had stayed home he would still be alive.

I am so sorry guys,I didn't mean to drag you into this. I just need to talk to someone. I can't talk about this anymore. I have to go now!

3 comments:

RedHatty said...

I am so sorry Missy! It's not your fault, when it's our time, no matter what we were doing, we are gonna go.

I lost my father a few years back & it still hurts, but it's easier to hand;e the pain now.

I'm here if you need to talk

Rekidk said...

I'm very sorry for your loss, Missy. I lost an uncle four years ago, and I know that it hurts. Don't be afraid to grieve.

Whatever you do, don't feel like it's your fault. It's not. Like RedHatty said, people go when it's their time.

Remember that your uncle is in a better place now.

Tesseract said...

Hey Missy

My faith is different from most, for me your uncle is still there with you. It is only his physical aspect that is gone, our bodies are just shells to hold the true self inside.

It may help you understand this if you get whatever he had for you. Gifts carry a little of the giver with them.

take strength from the One.