Saturday, February 17, 2007

Haven't slept

Well, I have been up all night I just couldn't sleep. I just don't know what is going on. I hate this so much. This is the second relative I have lost in two months. Let alone losing my favorite uncle.

I did find his Obituary from our home town a little while ago. I guess my mom must have taken care of all of that stuff already. I guess I will post it for all of my friends and family. Its so weird I just keep staring at it, as if that would change anything.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p179/missyfisher/Obituary.jpg

2 comments:

RedHatty said...

Oh My Missy,

Ted Allen was your uncle! We knew him, sort of, he was trying to stop us from gathering the skulls! He has visited all the other Chosen too. Now I am really intrigued by what he had for you and if it has anything to do with the work we are doing.

We have now gathered 10 of the 13 skulls.

Red

Tesseract said...

If only we had realised earlier Missy! We never thought to let you know the name of the guy who was warning us. It is really really important you get hold of what he had for you.