Monday, February 19, 2007

Reading!

It have been reading through my Uncles Diary. I started from the last entry and I have been working my way toward the front. The last entries seem to mirror the 15 posts on his Myspace page.

Someone did ask me about him possibly still being alive, because he was logged in today on Myspace. That was me who logged into the page. He had the profile set on private. He mentioned in the note about keeping the page private to keep the skulls out of the page. He said "He left me the password and his email address in case something happened to him before he got to me and I was to show the others this page". I am assuming he meant you guys and the other chosen. So I had to set it to public so you guys could see it.

I can't believe that we have been helping these skulls. And I can't believe we have been helping them if they killed my Uncle. They had to have killed him, its to much of a coincidence for him to pass from a car accident. When he was afraid of the skulls hurting him or me.

We must tell the others. We have to stick together and stop these skulls. They can't get rid of us all. I will try to find out more from the diary.

_Missy

2 comments:

Rekidk said...

Missy, just... Be careful. Don't do anything that could get yourself hurt. Your life matters far too much--don't risk it.

RedHatty said...

Missy, Tyi gathered another skull all by himself! We need to convince him to stop before it's too late!