Sunday, January 14, 2007

Been Away !!!

Sorry guy, I had to leave with out letting you know what was going on. I had to go back to my moms house, because My Grandmother on my moms side died. So, I had to go to the funeral yesterday. I did get to meet a lot of family I didn't know I had. And I got to see my favorite Uncle He was talking about some exhibit he was showing. I don't know really what for I didn't pay that much attention, I heard exhibit and instantly got bored.

Anyways, my mom doesn't have a computer so I couldn't contact you guys to let you know what was going on. I was getting worried to because I haven't heard anything from the skulls while I was away. So, as soon as I got home I jumped on here to see what has been going on! I am going to look at the web sites you guys showed me and see what has been going on.

So, let me know what I missed????


_Missy_

7 comments:

RedHatty said...

Hi Missy,

Sorry for your loss.

You haven't missed too much, the latest skull, Doomskull, is reported to be a rather rude skull & is "teaching us humans a lesson in patience"

Other than a few coded messages, nothing from him/her/it.

Red

Ms Fish said...

Well, I am glad I didn't miss much. I see we have another chosen. How cool is that, I still can't believe all of this is happening to me.

Well, I am ready to help you guys with anything you need help with!

RedHatty said...

well, you sure can head over to doomskull.livejournal.com & see if you recognize the alnum cover picture he has there

Ms Fish said...

I don't recognize it. The clock is set to 2 O'clock.

But, I don't think that will help any. I couldn't find any album with a name that was close to that.

Rekidk said...

Sorry about your grandmother, Missy. It probably was really hard for you.

Um, your friend Adam (you mentioned him earlier in one of your posts), does he know anything about music? Maybe you could ask him about the cover art. If he doesn't know, oh well.

Ms Fish said...

I don't know if Adam would know but it is worth a shot, I will give him a call.

I don't really know how I will ask him. But, I will think of something.

Tesseract said...

We've solved it now Missy, so that's Doom & Gloom joined up. Now we wait for the next.