Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I got it !!!!


I got it!!!!!!!!! I figured it out. One of you guys emailed me an told me to get the picture that has been flashing up on my computer. I got it, I can't believe I figured it out. It took me long enough but here it is.

Thank you guys for the information. I feel a little bit better now. Its always good to have people to talk to when your by yourself.

I hope this will help you guys out because I have no idea what what this picture is. It looks like some wierd clock to me. I hope its not my screen saver or something stupid like that.

Anyways, I think I need to go to sleep soon. It has been a long (very strange) day. I will let you guys know if I hear them talk to me tonight. Let me know what you guys find.

_Missy_

3 comments:

RedHatty said...

Missy, there is a code there that leads to a web site: http://www.frappr.com/?a=mygroups&id=2195873

The owner is in Durango, Durango, Mexico.

Unknown said...

Hey did you know that your blog is linked from this website??? mite explain the skulls, kinda creepy aye.

http://www.freewebs.com/13crystalskulls/thechosen.htm

Unknown said...

Missy,

Several of us have been contacted again by the group who seems to be behind all the weird stuff you're going through.

Have you had any more strange things happen? More strange noises? Anything with your computer?

Also, we've been wondering- would you happen to be living in Wellington, KS? And, if such is the case, would the following mean anything to you?

http://www.frappr.com/
?a=viewphoto&id=2195873&pid=3492716

Don't be scared, Missy. Me and my friends are trying to help you. But we think that some of this might be relevant to our search. We need you to be brave for us. Please respond.

-ST