Wednesday, January 31, 2007

?????

Wow, I am so confused. Why would someone want us to stop helping the skulls? Is this guy crazy! I really hope this guy doesn't come looking for me.

Actually, I am not waiting around for this guy to come to my house. I am going back to my moms place to stay for a while. I don't know how I am going to pull this one off. With school and all. But, I think If I go and stay with my mom for the weekend and play sick I should be ok. I just can't stay around here while my dad is off at work, and some guy is coming after us.

My mom doesn't have a computer at her house. But, she lives close to a library so I will use thier computer to check in soon.

1 comment:

Rekidk said...

Good news, Missy! Violetskull (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=violetskull) just posted a new puzzle, and we've solved it! Turns out her (I think Violet's a her, at least) greatest fear is people. I felt kinda bad for her... :(

Anyways, we're getting a new puzzle tomorrow. Just wanted to update you! :)