Friday, January 5, 2007

Got your answer Redhatty!

Oh wow, it worked. Redhatty I ask your question. They replied back. Its kinda cool, like having a cell phone but without the phone.

Anyways they said this "The prophesy says you will have found the next key, and the next skull by 1168283593"

So once again , Guess what you guys are on your own because this "1168283593" I don't have a clue as to what this means."

But I am off, I have to go to school. I will try to check in while I am in Lab.


_Missy_

3 comments:

Tesseract said...

We reckon that's Monday 19:13 (GMT) not sure what time zone you're in though.

RedHatty said...

Thanks Missy! Like Tesseract said, so far the only thing we get from those #'s is

1168283593 is unix time stamp for Monday, January 8th 2007, 19:13:13 (GMT)

If you can, would you please ask the voices if this is correct & if they say no, ask them for more information about what it means, please!

That is so cool that it worked! I sure wish I could hear what you do!

Tesseract said...

Missy, I guess you could ask how we will find the next key, or skull. None of us are aware of any leads at the moment.