Friday, January 5, 2007

It happened again!!!

I heard the voices again. I was sleeping a little while ago, and I had this dream with these shapes, symbols and skulls. When the sound of whispering woke me up. Once again the sounds where coming from my living room. As weird as it sounds I think the skulls are talking to me from my computer. Do you think they can they do that?

Anyways, I did what you guys told me and tried to talk to them. I also tried to record the voices, but got nothing. I did call out to them like you guys told me to. The whispers went from soft voices, into one loud clear voice (which scared the crap out of me.) I asked them what they wanted me to do? The voice said "listen when we call you, talk when we tell you, give them what we give you." So I asked them why they chose me? They replied "you are one of the four chosen, one of the four keys. We can not gather unless we have your help." So I asked them "why are we the chosen? Then they said this "Each of the chosen keys have different human attributes, you have innocents. This makes you naive to the trouble this world faces. So my final question to them was this "what is it you want me to do now?" They replied "they have questions, soon you will answer them. Call on us, and we will answer." And just like that as quickly as the voices came they were gone.

That last part I didn't really get. How am I supposed to answer your questions? It seems like you guys know more about this than I do.

_Missy_

2 comments:

Tesseract said...

We'll have a think and come up with a list of questions for you Missy. One of us will be in touch soon

RedHatty said...

Hi Missy,

Glad that you aren't as freaked out about the voices now. Can you please call out to them and ask if we are supposed to search for another skull or another chosen one & also where should we start looking.

Thanks!