Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Im am sorry I don't know what to do.

I am sorry guys, I don't know what to do. I just looked at the 13crystalskulls page. I don't understand what is going on. I just thought that the house was haunted, and now there is some strange page with skulls on it telling people to look for me. I am kinda freaked out, now more than ever. I don't even know if I want to talk to these things. What if they are going to hurt me?

This is just so weird. I don't know the answers to all of you questions. I wish I could explain all of this. I wish someone would tell me everything is OK. And I wish I wasn't at this house all alone.




_Missy_

2 comments:

RedHatty said...

Missy,

I don't think you need to worry about the skulls thing, according to the informationon them, they are good things, here's a link to read up on them http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_skull

You are a special person, you can hear them, this isn't a curse, it's a blessing. And once we can get all the crystal skulls together, I am sure something wonderful will happen

Red

blessedmercy said...

you are ok . we are here to help.