Thursday, January 4, 2007

Wow !!!!

I just went to the links you guys posted. This is all pretty crazy. I cant believe you guys figured all that stuff out. I am glad you guys are here, because I wouldn't have had the first clue what all of that stuff was. This is so weird in a kinda cool way.

I am sorry I wasn't on here yesterday. My dad made me go to this stupid holiday party. I really didn't get why they had a holiday party after the holidays. My dad said "it was because the holidays are there busiest time". So what ever, I guess. I wish I could have been involved more, not that I really could have helped you out that much.

So, It looks like the skulls are trying to do some gathering thing, Huh. That's releaving at least they are not trying to kill me. So, I guess we wait for them to do something else.

I still haven't heard anything from them yet. But I am ready to hear from them. I am not scared of them now.

_Missy_

1 comment:

Rekidk said...

Good for you, Missy! You shouldn't be scared--you should be honored. It looks like you'll have a few more people joining you as a Chosen.