Sunday, January 7, 2007

Hope this helps.

Hey guys, I wanted to check in and see how every thing was going before I went to church with my dad.

I can't figure out the numbers so I am going to ask the skulls for help.

Well, the skull that I have been talking to is not responding. Which is a first because he likes to talk a lot.

But, one of the other skulls said this" this puzzle is a combination of three puzzles, how you found Onix, Aden and how you found me."(sorry I was in a hurry and missed the Me part)

Someone sent me an email asking if it was numbers are letters. The skulls said "yes". But, looking at the numbers I don't know how they could be letters. There are 13 Numbers and 26 letters so I don't get it. looks like its up to you guys again.


_Missy_

9 comments:

Ms Fish said...

How is everything coming? I haven't heard from you guys in a while.

Rekidk said...

It's been tough, Missy. Can you try to pick the skulls for more info? We're going nowhere. I sent you an e-mail... I have some questions you can ask the skulls in there.

RedHatty said...

Dante may be on the right track, he so far has gotten "what is the" then 5 unknown letters then "iest" an unknown letter and "a" 3 unknown "the" 2 unknown "a" unknown "t" unknown "h" and 2 unknowns. Can you check with the skulls and see if he's getting it right so far?

Rekidk said...

I was thinking the same thing, dante. Missy, can you please do that for us?

Ms Fish said...

I have no idea how I could be the key. The only place that says I am the first chosen is on that free webs page you guys showed me.

Rekidk said...

Yes, but Aden (the 2nd chosen) has told us that THE SKULLS told him that YOU are the key to a NEW puzzle.

More accurately, he said that the skulls said... "THE FIRST CHOSEN is the KEY."

We wanted to know if you would mind asking the skulls to clarify this a bit.

Rekidk said...

Er, never mind. Dante solved it! Skyskull wants to know about the unluckiest day of the year. Hmm...

Ms Fish said...

The unluckiest day of the year, thats friday the 13th. Hey, at least I know something.

Tesseract said...

Hey, are you Ok? You've gone quiet.