Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I am back !!!!!

Well, I am back. I had a great Christmas. Thanks Alice for the ipod nano, I love it! So things went good at my mom's house. I still hate Mark my mom's new husband, but at least he was nice this week. My little brother got an xbox 360 and some Gears of War game. He was playing it non stop. It was funny my mom caught him up at like 3:30 in the morning still playing that game. She was so mad, It was great.

Oh, I saw someone left me a comment. Hi RedHatty, I don't think I know you. Your not one of those creepy Internet guys are you? Just kidding. I really didn't think anyone would believe me about the voices. I really don't believe me, all my friends back home didn't believe me either. They thought I was joking around. So I just laughed it off, and talked about something else.

But no, I haven't tried to talk to them. Because my friend Adam said "he hears voices all the time, and your only crazy if you talk back to them". So I didn't want to feel any more crazy than I already may seem. And I haven't tried to listen to them individually. I haven't even heard them since the last time I posted about it. I still think the house is haunted or something, because I didn't hear them at all at when I was at my mom's house.

Why do you ask? Can you hear the voices too?


_Missy_

4 comments:

Rekidk said...

(Sorry, the above comment was mine. My computer was all messed up.)

Anyways, yes, the voices have been in contact with us. However, they seem to really want to be talking to YOU. I'd reccomend listening to what they have to say.

Unknown said...

what are the voices saying, and how many are there

Ms Fish said...

I don't know how many there are. But it sounds like at least ten people. I couldn't really make out what they were saying to me, it sounded like a bunch of different languages.

As soon as I hear them again I will let you guys know.

I am glad I am not the only one who is hearing from them.

Rain said...

Have you tried recording the voices? That would help you learn what they are saying or even figure out the language.

Do they start talking at the same time or is the timing always different?